- Receives payments made for water/sewer, permit fees and liquor/tobacco licenses
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Records and submits Village meeting minutes
The City Clerk serves as the link between City Council and citizens.
The office of City Clerk for the Village of Duncan provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the City Council. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the Village of Duncan City Clerk.